Following the government’s announcement that all restrictions are to be lifted from Monday 19 July, we’ve reviewed our Covid-safety measures at Antenna.
The safety of our staff, members and visitors remains paramount. As such, from Monday 19 July we will continue with a number of safety measures to keep Antenna the safe place to create.
- We will encourage all Antenna visitors to wear a face covering when not seated.
- Staff will continue to wear a face covering or visor, unless exempt.
- We will retain all protective screens in our meeting rooms, reception and bar area.
- Sanitise stations will be kept.
- We will continue to use table service, using the OnTapp App. Contactless at the bar will also be available.
- Room capacity in our co-working space and restaurant will continue to be limited.
- The capacity of our meeting rooms will increase. For the latest capacity information, please visit our Meeting rooms page.
- Opening hours will continue to be 8am – 5pm, weekdays only.
Antenna will continue to regularly review its safety measures, and we will communicate any changes as soon as possible.
Further information on our Covid-safety measures at Antenna can be found on our Staying safe page.
For more general guidance on how to keep safe and what’s changing from Monday 19 July, please visit the government website.
Get in touch
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]