The Safe Space to Create
Before you arrive at Antenna, please read our Covid-19 guidelines. They detail the measures we have taken to help prevent the spread of coronavirus and explain what we will do in the event of a member testing positive for the virus. They are there to ensure our community work alongside each other respectfully and safely.
Thanks for your support and your patience.
Measures in place
- We will continue to use table service, using the OnTapp App. Contactless at the bar will also be available.
- Our staff will continue to wear a face covering or visor, unless exempt.
Our expectations of members
We kindly ask that you:
- Don’t visit Antenna if you’re feeling unwell or have any symptoms that could be Covid-19
- Wear a face covering in crowded spaces (optional)
- Wash your hands regularly using water and soap in the facilities, and use the hand sanitiser stations around the building when on-the-go
How to report a case
In the event of a member contracting Covid-19, we ask that they:
- Contact Antenna Reception on 0115 993 2350
- Do not come back to site until at least 10 days later, provided your symptoms are no longer present after this time
- During this time, you must isolate at home. For further guidance, read the Government guidelines