The Safe Space to Create
We have adapted our working spaces and practices to ensure we remain a safe space to create.
Before you arrive at Antenna, please read our Covid-19 guidelines. They detail the measures we have taken to help prevent the spread of coronavirus and explain what we will do in the event of a member testing positive for the virus. They are there to ensure our community work alongside each other respectfully and safely. Thanks for your support and your patience.
Measures we have taken
- All spaces have been redesigned to support social distancing requirements, including floor and wall signage and a ‘keep left’ system in busier areas.
- There will be daily deep cleans and each space will be treated with anti-viral fog at the end of each day.
- Staff throughout Antenna have had relevant training and will undergo daily temperature checks, as will anyone entering the building.
- We have introduced a new fair usage policy.
- We have allowed 15 minute slots between all bookings to ensure time to clean down tables, chairs and plug sockets.
Our expectations of members
We kindly ask that you:
- Bring and wear a face covering when not eating/drinking
- Follow the signs and observe social distancing
- Wash your hands regularly using water and soap in the facilities, and use the hand sanitiser stations around the building when on-the-go
How to report a case
In the event of a member contracting Covid-19, we ask that they:
- Contact Antenna Reception on 0115 993 2350
- Do not come back to site until at least 10 days later, provided your symptoms are no longer present after this time
- During this time, you must isolate at home. For further guidance, read the Government guidelines