Events – Venue Hire
New product launch, networking event, charity quizzes or the chance to thank your teams for a year of really hard work – we’re the perfect venue when you want something that people will remember long after the last canapé’s been eaten. From a champagne reception, to full use of our audio-visual equipment – our event planning team are there to consider all the little extras that take the stress out of planning and running a corporate event.
Venue hire prices start from as little as £150 – so please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Our main Bar & Restaurant space can comfortably hold up to 150 people, depending on room layout. It’s available to hire on weekdays after 5pm, and all day & evenings during the weekend.
We have a well-stocked, fully licensed bar until 12am (with an optional late licence until 1am), Our dedicated events team can also organise a range of catering options to suit all needs and tastes.
We’ve got plenty of experience in hosting and staging a vast range of events and conferences in our main events space in Antenna Bar & Restaurant, including awards ceremonies, corporate dinners, product launches, film screenings and much more. Our standard technical support package is offered for all events in Antenna’s Bar & Restaurant, but the price differs depending on the nature and the time of your event. Please get in touch to discuss your bespoke technical needs and receive a free quote.
- 5 x 48” LED TV and 3 x small LCDs – Tech consultation is advised
- Projector with drop down screen
- Audio and video conference facilities with laptop webcam at front
- Various lighting states for presentations / panels / corner stage, coloured gels & glitterball
- Spotlight & 2 side lights for projector area
- 4 x wireless microphones & additional wired (handheld & desktops) – can use any variety but max. 4 at one time
- Stage for live music – best suits acoustic or small bands with very stripped down drum kit
- An Antenna engineer can be on hand to ensure your focus is on your event and not the technology